cosmickittygal567cosmickittygal567

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 22 Fans

Escape the House Escape the House

Not a terrible first attempt, but it really needs a lot of improvement. Some things I suggest you do are to add music, create more than one level, and work on in-game physics (the controls are very floaty). I'm guessing this was just practice, so I'd like to see how you improve in the future with an actual game.

Rock Rage Rock Rage

It's not that bad you guys considering it was made for a school project.

Pet shop puppy and kitty Pet shop puppy and kitty

It's okay. It seemed very repetitive and not very interesting

Send a crappy Hallowe'en Send a crappy Hallowe'en

Ummmm..... Is it? Am I missing something? Three pictures and no print button? Really?

Vampuzzle Vampuzzle

Not bad. A very simple puzzle game. In the future, I would suggest adding things like music, and maybe a timer or something.

MorbidGames responds:

Thanks for the feedback, will consider your ideas on the next update.

Up2d8 Makeover Up2d8 Makeover

Meh. It's a pretty normal dress up game. Nothing too new.

30 Second Clicker 30 Second Clicker

The graphics are actually very nice. It defiantly had some work put into it. It is very simple and can be competitive with the leader board or whatever it's called. The one problem I have with it is that the reaction time with the button is off. What I mean is that I clicked the button several times while it was in one spot, but it only counted it as one. I'm sorry if that is just my computer, but if not, you might want to fix that.

applessmillion responds:

Will try to reproduce, haven't had any errors like that before, but who knows :P

The Impossible Maze Game The Impossible Maze Game

This game isn't that hard, but it is a lot of fun if you like this sort of game. And BTW I think if you just made the restart button work, and a few more levels, you will make a very successful sequel/update. Thank you SO much for not making there be a screamer at the end. I hate when people do that

JMac96 responds:

i hate those screamers in maze games as much as the next guy lol. i should probably make the restart button work properly thanks for the comment :)

Starbound Starbound

This game is super addictive, but an amazing game. If it was possible, I would put 6 stars, instead of 5! :3

Smart Pen Smart Pen

Love the concept! Very well made and a great puzzle. Please make a second one!